I was going to wait until May to start this 30 day challenge but then I got too excited thinking about what I was going to write so I’m starting today.
The premise is simple and was introduced to me by Leah at the Perks of Being a Bookworm (here), basically there’s a list of 30 questions about books and I’m going to answer them one day at a time. I love a challenge and one that combines my twin loves of books and lists is one I can’t refuse!
So here’s the list of questions and stay tuned for my first post…
- Your 10 favourite books of all time.
- Your 5 least favourite books of all time.
- Your favourite characters and which books they’re from.
- Characters you hate and which books they’re from.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you? Include one reason for each.
- The best book you’ve read in the last year.
- The worst book you’ve read in the last year.
- Your favourite quotes from books.
- Your favourite quotes about books.
- Name five absolutely great film adaptations of books.
- Name three absolutely awful film adaptations of books.
- Your favourite authors.
- Your favourite book from childhood
- A book you regret not having read sooner
- A book you haven’t read but is on your “will read” list.
- A book you haven’t read and have no intention of ever reading.
- A book you want to like, but can’t get into for whatever reason. Why can’t you get into it?
- A book that you think is highly overrated.
- A book that you think is woefully underrated
- The environment you most enjoy reading in
- The most disturbing book you’ve ever read
- A book you once loved, but don’t anymore. What changed?
- A book you once hated, but now love. What changed?
- Your favourite series
- The nerdiest book you’ve ever read.
- Your favourite type of non-fiction book
- Your favourite genre
- The first book you can remember reading on your own
- An author you wish was more well-known
- The book you’re reading right now
I hope to interest, entertain and enlighten but I’d also really like to hear what you think so hopefully I can inspire some of you out there in the blogosphere to take up the challenge as well!